Sunday is pancake day at our place! And on the weekends when Leander is home, we have my favorite vegan pancakes for breakfast! They are super easy to make and so tasty!
And today I thought I’d share that recipe with you guys☺️
- 6 dl (2 ½ cups) flour
- 1 dl (½ cup) coarse ground rye flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 6 dl (2 ½ cups) water
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil (or any neutral tasting oil)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the water and oil in with your dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Let the batter rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Heat your skillet over medium heat Pour batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
And that’s it! Super fluffy and tasty American style, vegan pancakes!
I usually serve mine with sliced bananas or blueberries, maple syrup and walnuts. Sometimes I even like to treat myself to a PB&J pancake! If you’ve never tried, I recommend that you do😋
Do you have any interesting toppings that you usually have on your pancakes? Let me know in the comments! And of course, I would love to hear what you thought of these if you try them out as well!
Hope you guys are all having a wonderful Sunday!